AeroBan Blue Cohesive Bandage
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The AeroBan Blue Cohesive Bandage is a hospital-grade compression bandage ideal for securing dressings and splints.
These non-adhesive compression bandages offer protection by adhering to themselves rather than to skin or hair, without the use of medical tape or bandage clips.
- Visually detectable blue bandages
- Adheres to itself, not to skin
- Support and prevents joint injury during sports and physical activities
- Tearable; can be ripped to size without scissors
- Available as a single bandage or in a 12-pack
- Helps stabilise joints during sport
AeroBan Blue Cohesive Bandages are breathable and conform to areas that are typically difficult to wrap, such as joints and ankles. They can be easily be torn to size without the use of scissors.
The bandage also has a degree of elasticity that allows it to stretch with the swelling after injuries such as a sprained ankle or a torn ligament.
AeroBan Blue Cohesive Bandages are recommended for first aid kits, as well as for muscle sprains and sports related injuries.