AeroBurn Burn Gel Facial Mask
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
AeroBurn Burn Gel Facial Mask relieves pain and delivers a mildly anaesthetic effect on facial burns and scalds, preventing further damage.
Designed specifically for burns to the face, this sterile, gel-soaked burn dressing comes with pre-cut openings for the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Non-adherent burn gel dressing
- Pre-cut holes for eyes, nose and mouth
- Contains small percentage of Melaleuca Oil (a natural antiseptic)
- Mild anaesthetic properties
Superficial burns typically take 7 - 10 to days to heal, depending on the severity of the burn. By keeping the injured area moist with an antibacterial burn gel throughout the healing process, complications leading to scarring, delayed healing and infection can be avoided.
AeroBurn Burn Gel Dressing is ideal for treating minor burns and scalds on the face.