AeroHazard Biohazard Clinical Waste Bag
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
AeroHazard Biohazard Bags are durable clinical waste bags designed to meet Australian hazardous waste disposal standards. The bag is bright and visible with the universal biohazard symbol clearly displayed on its surface.
Due to their rigid construction, AeroHazard Clinical Waste Bags are suitable for the disposal of bodily fluids in first aid emergencies, workplace accidents and medical environments — assisting in the clean-up of potentially contaminated waste in a secure and regulatory compliant manner.
- Durable polypropylene waste bag
- Bright yellow, with visible biohazard symbol
- Complies with Australian regulations for hazardous waste disposal
- 4L bags, available in sets of 20 or 50 pcs
For more information on the guidelines for hazardous waste disposal in your state, please contact your local Environment Protection Authority (EPA).
AeroHazard Biohazard Clinical Waste Bags are recommended for the disposal of used wound dressings, bloodied clothes, bodily fluids, and other potentially hazardous medical waste.