AeroPlast Butterfly Wound Closures – Box/10
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The AeroPlast Butterfly Wound Closures are a pain-free alternative to traditional surgical stitches. These adhesive bandages work to effortlessly heal minor cuts and lacerations without the need for anaesthesia.
Butterfly wound closures (also known as butterfly stitches, or butterfly bandages) are used when treating small, straight cuts. These shallow cuts can be effectively bandaged, allowing the injury to heal properly.
- Adhesive wound closure strips
- Use in place of traditional stitches for minor cuts and lacerations
- Eliminates scarring from needle puncture marks
- Fast and easy to apply
- Extra strong SupaBond™ adhesive prevents edges from lifting up or curling
- Can be trimmed to suit any injury
- Available in a variety of sizes ranging from 3mm to 100mm
As the wound closures work with an adhesive, there is no risk of pain or scarring from needles. The adhesive wound strips adhere to both sides of the injury or laceration, bringing the skin together as it heals.
They can be trimmed to fit any injury, and provide a neat appearance after application.
The AeroPlast Butterfly Wound Closures are recommended for use on small, straight cuts.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always exercise caution when applying adhesive products onto broken, fragile, injured or infected skin. If redness or irritation occurs, contact a medical professional and discontinue use.