AeroPlast Premium Fabric Bandages, Extra-Wide Strip
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
AeroPlast Extra-Wide Premium Fabric Bandages are heavy-weight fabric plasters designed for long-lasting adhesion and expert comfort. The extra wide strip covers a larger area than Standard Strip plasters, and are ideal for dealing with grazes, cuts and abrasions.
Made with a soft wound pad, and a durable fabric backing, these bandages cushion and protect injuries from dirt, germs and bacteria — allowing the injuries to heal without interruption.
- Conforms to the skin
- Breathable, latex-free & hypoallergenic
- Innovative AeroPlast VEND™ technology allows for quick and easy bandage dispensing
- Recommended for heavy duty workplaces like manufacturing and construction
- Perfect for office use
- The AeroPlast Extra-Wide Premium Fabric Bandages are made with an extra-strong and durable SupaBond™ adhesive. They also feature a non-stick barrier over the wound pad, preventing it from adhering to injuries while they heal.
Upon removing this bandage, there is no sticky residue commonly associated with heavy duty fabric plasters.
AeroPlast Extra-Wide Premium Fabric Bandages are ideal for business first aid kits, and for general use in the workplace.
Change bandages every 24 hours or as often as needed. As always, be sure to exercise caution when applying adhesive products onto broken, injured or fragile skin.
If redness or irritation occurs, suspend use and contact a medical professional.