AeroPlast Transparent Tape Microperforated
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
AeroPlast Microperforated Transparent Tape, designed for low irritation and expert adhesion, conforms securely to the skin while allowing the injured area to be monitored without removing or adjusting the tape.
Suitable for sensitive skin, this hypo-allergenic tape can be torn in any direction without the use of scissors. The tape is also breathable, allowing sweat and air to pass through while maintaining adhesion.
Each box contains rolls of individually wrapped microperforated tape.
- Breathable, transparent medical tape
- Suitable for hospital use
- Hypo-allergenic & highly adhesive
- Recommended for fixation of medical devices to the skin
- Comes in individual rolls
AeroPlast Microperforated Transparent Tape is recommended for use in first aid emergencies, and by healthcare practitioners in a clinical setting.
When using medical tape, be sure to fix the point of adhesion away from the injured area. Do not apply medical tape directly onto injured, fragile or broken skin. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.