AeroSwab Non-Woven Gauze Swab (Sterile)
Out of stock
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The AeroSwab Non-Woven Sterile Gauze Swab is a highly absorbent Cotton Gauze Swab that when soaked in fluid, becomes an essential first aid item to clean and prepare wounds for dressing. The Cotton Gauze Swab has a balanced soft and abrasive texture leading to increased absorbency for effectively cleaning wounds.
Gauze swabs are a highly versatile medical product, and are typically used for wound dressing, padding, protection, contain wound fluids and spills, applying antiseptic products and more. It is especially useful for contact with wounds, where other fabrics might stick to the burn or laceration.
Cotton Gauze Swab Features:
- Sterile for minimising infection risk when dressing clean wounds
- Balanced combination of softness, abrasive texture and absorbency for effectively cleaning wounds
- Available in a number of different sizes to suit any application
- Made from 100% high-grade cotton
- Cushions wound and reduces linting
- For wound dressing, packing, and cleaning
Sterile vs. Non-Sterile Gauze Swabs
Sterile gauze swabs should be used for any application to open wounds and are commonly used to drain drainage from the wound to keep it protected and clean. Non-sterile gauze swabs are often used to seal wounds and can be used for a variety of applications such as providing soft cushion support or covering bruises or any other related wound.