AeroWound Combine Dressings
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
AeroWound Combine Dressings are soft, sterile and highly absorbent wound dressings used to control bleeding and pack wounds in serious medical emergencies.
Larger, denser and more absorbent than gauze pads, these wound dressings offer a stronger emergency first aid response when dealing with excessive bleeding. Use medical tape to secure in place or pair underneath a bandage to apply pressure to wounds.
- Medical grade sterile wound dressing
- Highly absorbent
- Latex free & hypoallergenic
- Individually packed
- Can be used underneath a bandage to compress wounds
- For wound packing and haemorrhage control
AeroWound Combine Dressings come packaged in individual and easy to peel sterile pouches. They are hypoallergenic and latex-free, lowering the risk of irritation and adverse reactions during patient care.
AeroWound Combine Dressings are ideal for the control of severe bleeding in clinical settings, or emergency first aid.