AeroWound Wound Dressings
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
AeroWound Wound Dressings are premium, low-adherent wound dressings designed to provide maximum comfort while quickly staunching bleeding in large injuries.
As they feature a low-adherent film designed to prevent the wound pad from adhering to the injured area, these absorbent wound dressings can be easily used to apply medication to injuries, and changed as needed with minimal wound trauma.
These highly absorbent, medical grade injury pads are ideal for cushioning injuries and serve as a general purpose wound dressing in home and office first aid kits, school sick bays, and clinical patient care.
- Premium, medical grade wound dressings
- Highly absorbent wound pad with a low-adherent coating
- Individually packaged
- Can be used to control bleeding or apply medication in hospital care and emergency first aid
- For large injuries
- Practical and easy to use
- Ideal for first aid kits
Each dressing is individually packed in a sterile packet, making these wound dressings an excellent choice for workplaces and medical centres, or when putting together an at-home first aid kit.
The AeroWound Wound Dressings are an ideal wound dressing for injuries with a large surface area, including burns, cuts, and abrasions.