Amputated Parts Bags
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
These Amputated Parts Bags are designed to aid in the transportation of amputated body parts to the hospital.
As the bags are resistant to rips and tears, they securely hold severed parts during transport without causing any further damage or permitting cross-contamination.
Amputated Parts Bags can also be used to dispose of discarded wound tissue, fluid, and other potentially hazardous material. Do not use these bags to dispose of sharp instruments such as tweezers, forceps, or scissors.
- Medical grade amputated parts bags
- Durable, tear-resistant polypropylene
- Ziplock closure to seal and protect against contamination
- 3 assorted bag sizes included in each pack
- Excellent addition to any workplace first aid kit
Superior to non-medical, everyday nylon bags due to their exceptional thickness and durability, the Amputated Parts Bags are also an ideal addition to any workplace first aid kit, guaranteeing that staff in the event of limb loss or any other emergency. The bags can be used to keep amputated parts clean en route to the hospital, or until professional medical assistance arrives.
Assorted Amputated Parts Bags are ideal for high-risk workplaces, clinics and emergency medical services.