Digital Clinical Thermometer
Out of stock
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The AeroDiagnostic Digital Thermometer accurately detects and monitors body temperature in adults and infants.
With a large, easy to read screen and a design built for precision and reliability, this digital thermometer is indispensable when diagnosing and monitoring symptoms of fever and other illnesses.
- Digital thermometer for home and professional use
- Monitors changes in body temperature for infants and adults
- Suitable for oral and rectal temperature readings
- Water-resistant probe tip
- Can be swiftly wiped clean with alcohol swabs to maintain sanitation
- Clearly lit display offers high-resolution readings, even in low-light
Digital thermometers are safer to use than mercury thermometers, and provide faster and more accurate readings. The AeroDiagnostic Digital Thermometer takes less than a minute to measure body temperature, making it more comfortable for elderly patients, babies and young children.
AeroDiagnostic Digital Thermometers are recommended for oral and rectal temperature readings at home, or in professional clinical settings.