Peak Flow Meter (Child)
Out of stock
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The AeroDiagnostic Peak Flow Meter assesses lung function by measuring a childs ability to expel air quickly.
This hand-held device measures the degree of obstruction and inflammation in the airways, and is required for the treatment and monitoring of patients suffering from respiratory diseases.
- Accurately measures peak expiratory flow rate (PEFR) in children 50 to 400 Litres per minute
- Required for treatment of patients with respiratory problems
- Assists in the detection of pending asthma attacks
- Small and light enough to be used anywhere
The AeroDiagnostic Peak Flow Meter detects changes in the airway before breathing symptoms occur, and is highly recommended as an at-home medical evaluation device for those with moderate to severe asthma.