Premium Snake & Spider Bite Kit
Out of stock
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The Regulator Premium Snake & Spider Bite First Aid Kit provides a portable and fully equipped emergency response system designed to efficiently treat venomous stings, spider bites and snake bites on the go.
Packed into a durable, reinforced fabric bag, this versatile kit comes stocked with the best medical supplies for snake bite treatment, such as non-adherent dressing pads, an instant ice pack, as well as a 36” AeroSplint foam splint and a triangular bandage to properly immobilise affected limbs — all while remaining compact enough to fit into a backpack or be worn on a belt while hiking.
- Fully compliant with Australian Standard AS2675-1983
- Lightweight, softpack first aid kit
- Treats all Australian snake bites, funnel web spider bites, blue ringed octopus stings and cone shell stings
- Designed for use with the Pressure Immobilisation Technique (PIT)
- Includes informative snake bite leaflet & snake bite marker
- Single use
Also included in this kit are AeroForm Snake Bite Tension Indication Bandages, an indispensable tool when dealing with venomous snake bites as they have been developed to quickly seal off venom by applying the optimum amount of tension required, in accordance with the Pressure Immobilisation Technique.
|Snake Bite Indicator Bandage 10 x 10.5cm||1 pc|
|Snake Bite Indicator Bandage 10cm x 4m||1 pc|
|Immobilisation Splint 36″ Rolled||1 pc|
|Snake Bite Marker||1 pc|
|Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155cm||1 pc|
|Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm||1 pc|
|Instant Ice Pack 80g||1 pc|
|First Aid Leaflet||1 pc|
Utilise the Regulator Premium Snake & Spider Bite First Aid Kit when hiking, working or living in areas with high populations of venomous snakes & spiders.