Regulator Sharps Disposal Kit
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The Regulator Sharps Disposal Kit makes it easy and stress-free to dispose of used needles and medical sharps in any home, office or clinical setting.
Essential for medical and environmental safety, this lightweight Sharps Disposal Kit is travel safe, easily identifiable and contains all the necessary supplies for the swift clean-up of sharp medical instruments.
- Puncture-resistant sharps disposal kit.
- For the disposal of needles, syringes, lancets, and other medical sharps.
- Comes in a weather-resistant plastic case.
- Includes medical-grade supplies and antiseptics.
- Must-have kit for diabetics, clinics & high-risk workplaces.
- Portable, and easy to transport.
- Meets Australian Standard AS 2675-1983.
- Complies with Australian biohazard disposal guidelines.
All products in this kit are housed in a puncture- and impact-resistant case, compliant with Australian regulations for hazardous sharps disposal. Use alongside your first aid kit for the proper disposal of used insulin needles, and other small medical sharps in the workplace.
The Regulator Sharps Disposal Kit is an ideal addition to any home, healthcare facility, or office first aid kit.
Contents meet Australian Standard AS2675-1983.
- AeroPlast Fabric Bandages x 25
- AeroPlast Plastic Bandages x 25
- AeroSwab Gauze Swabs (Sterile) x 3
- Chlorhexidine 0.05% & Cetrimide 0.5%, 30ml x 1
- AeroGlove Nitrile Gloves x 1 Pair
- Needle Claw Pickup Tool x 1
- Sharps Disposal Container 250ml x 1
- AeroHazard Biohazard Bag x 1