Riodine Povidone-Iodine Antiseptic Ointment (25g)
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
Riodine Povidone Iodine Ointment is a topical antiseptic skin ointment for the treatment and prevention of infection in minor wounds, cuts and blisters.
This antiseptic ointment contains a concentration of 10% povidone-iodine, a solution which is highly effective against common bacterial and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, chicken pox sores and many others.
- Medical grade antiseptic ointment
- Contains 10% povidone-iodine, equivalent to 1% available iodine
- Safe, effective and non-irritating
- Slowly releases iodine for prolonged antiseptic action
- Non-occlusive; permits flow of air into the wound site
- Water-soluble, non-greasy formulation
- Effective against common bacterial and fungal infections
The Riodine Ointment is non-sticky, non-irritating and does not leave the skin feeling greasy. It is also water soluble, and easily washes off from skin and natural fabrics such as cotton crepe bandages.
Once applied, the complex solution continues to work on the skin's surface even after the treatment has been fully absorbed, providing prolonged antiseptic action.
Riodine Povidone Iodine Ointment is ideal for use as an antiseptic treatment in clinics, post-surgery wound care, and emergency first aid.