Slimline Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
Out of stock
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The AeroDiagnostic Slimline Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is designed to read temperatures rapidly, accurately, and without making contact with the skin.
Infrared thermometers have a sensitivity of about 97 percent, making them some of the most dependable and accurate thermometers available for home care and professional use.
Temperatures can be read from a distance of about 5cm away, effectively eliminating the potential of cross contamination while taking body temperatures. Simply point the thermometer towards the patient's forehead to read the temperature displayed on the LCD screen.
- Non-contact thermometer for professional and home use.
- Measures temperatures within seconds.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Can be used on infants as well as adults.
- Rugged and durable design.
- Accurately reads body temperatures regardless of the surrounding room temperature.
- Eliminates the risk of cross-contamination during medical diagnosis.
- Recommended for offices, large businesses and work sites.
Designed to read body temperatures regardless of the room temperature, the AeroDiagnostic Slimline Infrared Thermometer is highly suitable for hospital wards and pediatric clinics, where a patient’s temperature must be quickly taken before moving on to the next patient.
This thermometer is also recommended for businesses where customers and employees are required to have their temperatures checked prior to entering the building.
The AeroDiagnostic Slimline Infrared Thermometer is ideal for both clinical and home use, and is a safer option for children and the elderly in situations where there is a known viral outbreak.