Snake Bite First Aid Kit
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
The Regulator Snake Bite First Aid Kit provides a carefully curated set of proven medical supplies for the immediate treatment of venomous snake bites.
Encased in a strong, reinforced fabric pouch, this compact kit can be worn on a belt or carried in a backpack, and is highly recommended for use in outdoor settings where snake bites are common.
- Lightweight, softpack first aid kit for treatment of venomous snake bites
- Fully compliant with Australian Standard AS2675-1983
- Comes with an informative first aid guide specific to snake bite treatment
- Portable enough to be worn on a belt while hiking
- Includes tension indicator bandages for use with the Pressure Immobilisation Technique (PIT)
- Halts the spread of snake venom, preventing further damage to the body
- Single use
A snake bite, if left untreated, can cause severe medical problems such as damaged tissue and blood cells, as well as disruption of circulatory systems within the body.
Applying a Pressure Immobilisation Bandage such as the AeroForm Snake Bite Tension Indication bandages included in this kit, can prevent the snake venom from moving through the lymphatic system, increasing the chances of survival and lowering the risk of long-term damage.
AeroForm Tension Indication bandages have been designed to quickly halt the spread of snake venom by providing the appropriate amount of tension. Cotton Triangular Bandages are included alongside the snake bite bandages and can be used as an arm sling to provide support, or to immobilize an injury.
The Regulator Snake Bite First Aid Kit is ideal for use when participating in outdoor sports and activities, working, or residing in areas with significant populations of venomous snakes.
|Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155cm||1 pc|
|Low Adherent Dressing 5cm x 5cm||1 pc|
|Snake Bite Indicator Bandage 10cm x 4m||2 pc|
|First Aid Information Leaflet||1 pc|