Stainless Steel Forceps
In stock, ready for dispatch
- 1–4 Business Days Express Delivery*
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Easy 14-Day Returns*
- Local Australian Customer Support
Manufactured with a high-strength and corrosion-resistant 410 Stainless Steel alloy, these durable first aid forceps are used to grip, guide and stabilize items that are too small to be grasped by fingers.
An essential item when dealing with foreign objects in the skin, use the 410 stainless steel forceps to avoid skin-to-skin contact while changing dressings and extracting infected or dead tissue from an injury, or when removing splinters, insect stingers, and other debris.
- Reusable stainless steel forceps
- Made with wear-resistant 410 stainless steel
- Easy to use, with excellent grip
- Heat and corrosion-resistant
- For use in common medical or first aid procedures
- Designed to grip and remove splinters, insect stingers, or dead wound tissue
In a medical emergency, 410 Stainless Steel Forceps can be counted on to handle small items and fragile skin tissue without cross-contamination.
Economically priced without compromising on quality, these forceps are a good choice for students seeking to build a medkit, and for use in applications where specialised medical forceps are not required.
The 410 Stainless Steel Forceps are recommended for medical students and non-surgical patient care, as well as home and office first aid kits.
|Material||410 stainless steel|